HP - Pavilion 15.6" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - 256GB SSD - Shadow BlackView on Amazon
HP 17.3'' FHD Micro-Edge Laptop, AMD 6-Core Ryzen 5 5500U (Beat i7-10750H) up to 4.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, USB-C, HDMI, WiFi, Keypad, FP Reader, Webcam, Win 10View on Amazon
Newest HP Pavilion 15.6" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - 256GB SSD Plus VGSION Bundle UpgradView on Amazon
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Computer, 15.6" FHD IPS Anti-Glare 144Hz Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H, 8GB RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, Backlit Keyboard, WiFi 6, Bluetooth, Win 10 HomeView on Amazon
CUK HP Omen 15z Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB, 15.6" QHD 165Hz IPS, Windows 10 Home) 15 Inch Gamer Notebook ComputerView on Amazon
- BrandComputer Upgrade King
HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 15.6" Full HD, Windows 10 Home, Backlit Keyboard (15-ec1010nr, 2020 Model)View on Amazon
[Windows 11 Home] HP 15 15.6" FHD Laptop, Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U up to 4.0GHz (Beat i5-1135G7), 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Type-C, Spruce Blue, 64GB Flash DriveView on Amazon
[Windows 11 Home] HP 15 15.6" FHD Laptop, Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U up to 4.0GHz (Beat i5-1135G7), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Type-C, Spruce Blue, 64GB Flash DriveView on Amazon
2021 Lenovo Ideapad 3 15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, 10th Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 20GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB PCIe SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Dolby Audio, HD Webcam, Win 10, Blue, 32GB USB CardView on Amazon
2020 HP Pavilion 15.6" FHD 1920 x 1080 Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 8GB SDRAM 512GB SSD Windows 10 Horizon BlueView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Prebuilt: $500 - $600 - $700 - $800 - $1000 - $1200 - $1500 - $2000 - 2500 - $3000 - $5000
- Custom built computer: RTX 2060 - RTX 3060Ti - Rtx 3070 - RTX 3080 - Rtx 3090 - Gaming pcs for streaming - 4K Gaming - Intel i9 Gaming PC - Pc For Fortnite
- Brand: Asus Prebuilt - HP Pavilion - Alienware Gaming - Dell Gaming PCs
- CPU: Cpu Cooler - LGA 1150 CPU - Am3+ Cpu - Cpu For Gtx 1080 Ti -
- Motherboard: Z390 Motherboard - Motherboard For Intel I5 - Motherboard For Intel 12th - X470 Motherboard - Amd Motherboards - Am4 X370 Motherboard - Motherboard For Ryzen 5 - AM4 Motherboard
- Memory & Storage: DDR4 - DDR5 - Ram For Ryzen 3700x - M 2 Nvme Ssd - HDD
- Video Card: Gpu For Ryzen 5 - Graphics Card For Mining - Gpu For 5600x
- Power Supply: Corsair Power Supply - 1000w Psu - Power Supply (PSU) for gaming
- Monitor: Gaming Monitor With Hdmi 2.1 - 49 Inch Monitor - Curved Gaming Monitor - Monitor For Mac - 1440p Monitor - Monitor For Gaming - Super Ultrawide Monitor - Console Gaming Monitors 4k
- Case Fan: 80mm Case - RGB case fans
- PC case: micro-ATX cases - Airflow PC Case - Lian Li White - Thermaltake
- Accessories: HDMI splitter for dual monitors
The first thing we can confirm is that this model of HP brand is not the flashiest laptop. You see, it is made of predominantly plastic. However, it is not light. Its weight is nearly 2kg. It is impossible for you to open it 360 degrees.
Learn more about this laptop’s specifications:
This Hp Pavilion has equipped a full HD IPS touch screen, an 8GB ram, Ryzen 5-3500U processor. It has a 512GB fast SSD. Besides that, we can find:
- A USB type C-port and two standard USB Type-A port
- A full-size HDMI port
- The memory card reader
- A Kensington security slot
Although it is not the flashiest laptop, it is good and fast enough for many tasks. It even allows you to handle some gamings because it is integrated with Vega 8 graphics.
Is this Hp Pavilion 15.6 Ryzen 5 the perfect laptop for us?
There is nothing perfect. Therefore, our laptop also has both pros and cons. Now, have a look at our laptop and we will show what is good, what is not totally necessary.
- As mentioned above, there are 3 USB ports. These USB ports support just a maximum of 5 Gbps. If comparing with the recent gen 2, these USB ports are not large but quick enough for accessories you have. So, they are not the problem.
- Using an SD card slot is good. But this laptop’s SD card slot is limited to USB2.0 speed. It seems slow.
- Because it has SSD, you can finish off the Window installation quickly at the first time of using this laptop.
- Turn on the laptop and check it, easy to say that there is no installed junkware. This makes users feel comfortable from the first moment of using it.
- We don’t have difficulty in traveling our fingers on the keyboard. But the trackpad is a little short but wide. This multi-touch trackpad has a nice design.
- Hp Pavilion doesn’t have a 360-degree hinge, so there is a limitation bit when you use the touch display.
- You need to adjust the tilt of the laptop screen because the glossy screen of the IPS panel is very reflective. Distracting reflections appear. But we can’t deny that this IPS panel has a good viewing angle. It looks crisp, too.
- Many people said that Hp Pavilion feels nippy in use. This key feature is made because of the RAM8GB DDR4 and SSD M.2 NVMe 512 GB.
- Hp Pavilion doesn’t have Bluetooth 5.0. It is still integrated Bluetooth 4.2. But this problem is not serious.
- Hp Pavilion has 802.11ac Wifi, which allows you to connect quickly. Sometimes, the download speed doesn’t make you satisfied. In general, you could still stream Youtube videos.
There are still other features of this Hp Pavilion 15.6 Ryzen 5. Each feature has its own function. They might not be perfect, but they are good and convenient enough for you to handle anything, finish your work with this laptop. So, purchasing a Hp Pavilion 15.6 Ryzen 5 is not a bad choice for any user.
4 months ago
Which laptop should I buy? HP Pavilion 15s-EC0093AX Ryzen 5 3550H GTX 1650 4GB Graphics 15.6″ OR HP Pavilion 15-DK0260TX Core i5 9th Gen GTX 1050 4GB Graphics 15.6″.
4 months ago
Reply to Karthikeyan Chandrasekaran
Both CPUs are the same in normal daily use. The 15-S with 1650 is clearly better. If the GPU is the same on both, I’ll go with the Intel. However, I’ll avoid both laptops. I’ll try to save a little bit more and try to get newer laptops at around $800–1000 price range.